AEG 2022 1st MAY – 30th JUNE MID YEAR REDEMPTION BONUS OFFER - TERMS & CONDITIONS
By registering for this redemption, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, which will at that time, become binding between you and us.
No salesperson, representative or agent is authorised by us to give any guarantee, warranty, or representation in addition to, or contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this redemption is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to redeem a bonus offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Redemption is only available online through the MY AEG website.
This redemption is being conducted by Techtronic Industries N.Z. Limited of 70C Business Parade South, Highbrook, Auckland, New Zealand 2013 (Promoter).
The redemption is only open to eligible claimants. An "eligible claimant" is a person who:
• is either a New Zealand citizen or a New Zealand resident;
• submits a registration application for this redemption in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
• registers this redemption online for himself or herself exclusively and not on behalf of any other person or group of persons;
• does not in any way tamper with the redemption and/or the registration process for the redemption;
• enters the correct serial/model numbers for the relevant products and for all products in a product kit; and
• purchases the listed AEG product from Bunnings New Zealand or via AEG Power Tools (New Zealand) online in New Zealand.
REDEMPTION & PROMOTION PERIOD
The redemption offer only applies to new products outlined in the Promotion List, purchased from Bunnings New Zealand or via AEG Power Tools (New Zealand) online in New Zealand. Products purchased from non-authorised sellers (including parallel imports) are not eligible to participate in this redemption.
The redemption purchase period commences on 1st May 2022 (for specific products set out in Table 1 and Table 2) and closes at 11:59pm NZST on 30th June 2022 (for specific products set out in Table 1 and Table 2). Redemptions for all products must be submitted to and received by the Promoter, by 11:59pm NZST on 31st July 2022 to be eligible.
For products purchased from Table 1 an eligible claimant can redeem 1 (one) bonus offer per product purchased from those specified in Table 1.
For products purchased from Table 2 an eligible claimant can redeem 1 (one) bonus offer per product purchased of their choice from those specified in Table 2. An eligible claimant can choose to redeem 1 (one) bonus offer of their choice out of the available bonus offer choice redemptions only, as set out in Table 2 only.
For clarity, a claimant has until 30th June 2022 to make a purchase (from the products listed in Table 1 and Table 2) and until 31st July 2022 to redeem and register for the bonus offer online.
Claimants can only register and claim the redemption electronically through a dedicated online redemption page: www.aegpowertools.co.nz/register
Only one redemption registration is permitted per AEG product purchased. If a person makes multiple purchases, a person may only register once for every product purchased.
To be able to register and claim the bonus offer, one of the following AEG products must be purchased from Bunnings New Zealand or via AEG Power Tools (New Zealand) online direct in New Zealand as set out in the Promotion List.
Table 1 - Redemption purchase period commences on 1st May 2022.
These products are considered a “promo line” which means stocks are limited and may not be available in all Bunnings New Zealand stores.
Table 2- Redemption purchase period commences on 1st May 2022.
These products are considered a "promo line" which means stocks are limited and may not be available in all Bunnings New Zealand stores.
The no-cost extended warranty is only available to the original purchaser/claimant who purchased the AEG product under the redemption offer and registered online at the MY AEG portal within the 30 days of purchase. If a claimant sells or gives away the AEG product purchased to another person, the no cost extended warranty will no longer apply.Only one redemption can be claimed per transaction. To be eligible for the redemption, the product purchased cannot be purchased or used in conjunction with any other offer.
The redemption offer only applies to products outlined in the Promotion List, purchased from Bunnings New Zealand or via AEG Power Tools (New Zealand) in New Zealand. Products purchased from non-authorised sellers (including parallel imports), or outside New Zealand are not eligible to participate in this redemption.
Each valid redemption registration is only eligible for a bonus offer in accordance with the relevant AEG product purchased as set out in Table 1 and Table 2.
A valid redemption registration requires providing personal contact information, including your full name, delivery street address (In New Zealand), contact number, email address, the AEG product purchased, the authorised retailer store it was purchased from, product serial number, and a copy of the proof of purchase (store product receipt). Any redemption registration form/application that fails to provide true and correct information (including but not limited to product serial/model numbers) will be deemed invalid and excluded from the redemption.
An AEG product purchase from Bunnings New Zealand or via AEG Power Tools (New Zealand) (a New Zealand authorised retailer) is necessary in order to register and claim the redemption. This redemption does not apply to Products not listed in the Promotion List.
This redemption does not apply to products in the Promotion List when:
1. Products or Product kits are incomplete and/or are sold at a reduced cost; and when
2. Products or Product kits are sold at a discounted cost (including employee discounts), clearance cost or reduced price. (Bunnings PowerPass price will be accepted).
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR BONUS OFFER
To be eligible for a bonus offer under the purchase redemption offer, a claimant must, during the promotion period:
1. Purchase a qualifying product at Bunnings in New Zealand or via AEG Power Tools (New Zealand) from the Promotion List (products set out in Table 1 and Table 2 above) between 1st May 2022 – 30th June 2022;
2. Register your AEG product online through the MY AEG Portal - https://www.aegpowertools.eo.nz/register by 31st July 2022;
3. If you do not have an account with MY AEG, you will need to register for one first;
4. Once you register your product, there will be a pop-up notification to confirm whether you can redeem a bonus offer;
5. Click the redeem button and proceed to fill out the form; and
6. Once submitted, you will receive an email notification of your application and upon verification, and if you qualify as per these Terms and Conditions your redemption bonus offer will be sent to you.
There is no fee charged to register for this redemption other than the cost of you accessing the Internet.
ADDITIONAL BONUS PRIZE DRAW – APPLICABLE TO ALL ENTRIES/REGSITERATION
1. All AEG products purchased between 1 May 2022 and 30th June 2022 and successfully registered online on the My AEG portal by 31 July 2022 will automatically go into a lucky prize draw to win a prize being one Seadoo and trailer.
2. One lucky winner will get to win the Seadoo Spark Trixx Jet Ski 2022 which is valued at RRP$14,659 along with the trailer.
3. For a chance to win the Seadoo and trailer, you must, during the promotion period:
• Purchase any AEG product at Bunnings in New Zealand or via AEG Power Tools (New Zealand) between 1st May 2022 – 30th June 2022;
• Register your AEG product online through the MY AEG Portal - https://www.aegpowertools.eo.nz/register by 31st July 2022;
• If you do not have an account with MY AEG, you will need to register for one first;
• Once you register your product, you will automatically go into the draw to win the Seadoo and Trailer;
4. The winner will be completely determined by chance.
5. This prize draw will take place on 5 August 2022 in Australia and New Zealand via video link at 70 Business Parade South East Tamaki Auckland 2022 New Zealand at 2:00 pm (NZ time).
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
8. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited or offered to the next successfully drawn contender.
9. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over only.
10. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. The winner will be announced by 19 August 2022 and the winner will also be contacted directly on the contact details provided.
It may take between to 8-12 weeks for delivery of the bonus offer. Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, delivery may take longer due to external variables outside of the Promoter’s control (E.g. delays with the freight forwarder or the supply chain).
If the Promoter runs out of bonus offer stock due to demand and current available stock levels, eligible claimants will be contacted and have the choice of waiting until new bonus offer stock arrives or selecting an alternative bonus offer as notified by the Promoter. Any alternative or substituted bonus offer will have the same or a greater value than the advertised bonus offer.
No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected claim forms. Payment must be made in full for a product as per the invoice and lay-bys will not be accepted.
Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by a claimant disqualifies their claim(s) and registration. The bonus offer cannot be returned and bonus offers are not, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event that any bonus offer is unavailable, due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter will offer an alternative bonus offer at the Promoter’s discretion, being a product of equal or higher value.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and eligible claimants (including an eligible claimant's identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible claimant who submits a registration that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the registration process. Suitable forms of verification are at the discretion of the Promoter. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
The Promoter reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the redemption offer at any time without notice.
If this redemption is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of electronic tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the redemption, as appropriate.
The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct intended to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer related to participation in this promotion and problems with transmission of entries and/ or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a bonus offer are the sole responsibility of the eligible claimant or participant.
If any bonus offer is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the bonus offer (or that part of the bonus offer) with another bonus offer to the equal or greater value and/or specification.
The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to actual product pricing. The AEG product pricing varies and may increase and is adjusted every year, the Promoter does not guarantee any product pricing and the product RRP is subject to change due to factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 NZ, as well as any other implied warranties that are incapable of being excluded (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion (including but not limited to the redemption bonus offers or prize).
The laws of New Zealand apply to this redemption to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.